Tuesday, April 26, 2011

KIMBERLEE and SIERRA



This is Kimberlee. She is my niece. She is two years old. today!! :) and she called us and talked to us. she is so cute. and adorable. i miss them living with us. now i only see them like 2 times a month. but hey, I'm not complaining! they used to live in Oklahoma... so queen creek ain't to bad. ANYWAYS. Kimberlee is so adorable and pretty much every one's best friend. And she just barely learned how to say my name. Well actually she could always say my name, she just wouldn't cause she thought that it was funny when i got mad. (i promise!) instead she called me Sarah. rude right? anyways. she's still the cutes 2-year-old alive. no joke... just look at those eyes! they are seriously THAT blue! I'm so jealous...



This is Sierra. She is my best friend. I love her so stinking much i think I'm gunna be sick. haha :D but seriously, she is so smart and mature, and just dang beautiful! well today is her birthday too! (crazy right?!) and she is 16... dang she's old. haha :D but i love talking to her cause she always has the right thing to say. and i am always so depressed cause i never ever ever get to see her cause she lives in Litchfield Park. but guess what? she is getting her license in June and she said that she would visit me! :D YAYAY!! haha i am kind of a failure of a friend though cause i wrote her a letter... and forgot to send it!! (see... failure! told you!! haha) but i will send it soon. haha. anyways. she is adorable. and i love her. and i miss her. and I'm so happy that it is her birthday. cause guess what?! she can date!! yayay! (lucky duck... ) haha

yeah. so today there were lots of birthdays. i love birthdays. they are fun.