Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i love to see the temple...

The Mesa Arizona Temple. This is the most beautiful place I have ever been to. It is safe. It is welcoming. It is peaceful. And it is home. For the past 4 months I have been attending the Temple to do Baptisms for the Dead every Tuesday night with Caroline Haws and her family (Thank you SO much!!) However, due to the Easter Pageant and other conflicts I haven't been able to go for about a month now! I never understood how much I loved and depended on the temple until I wasn't allowed to go. I have missed it like nothing I have missed before. I have learned so much these past 4 months, and I am so grateful that I can continue going to the Temple. I know that I wouldn't have been able to get through this year as efficiently as I have, if I had not started attending the Temple regularly. I made sure that I was free so that I was able to go with the Haws tonight. It is so beautiful and calming. I am so thankful for the Temple. For the calming spirit that it brings into my life. I am so thankful that I have a Temple literally 5 minutes away and I can go almost whenever I want. I am so thankful that I have been able to go every week and my life has become more steady and sure. My testimony has grown. I cannot wait for the day when I can walk through those doors at the end of that hall as an endowed adult. I will not allow ANYTHING get in my way.
i love to see the temple...i went inside today... :)